Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Identity 06 storyboarded, ready for drafting

I'm pleased to say that the storyboard for chapter six, "The Battle of Phoenix Mountain," is completed, and with this outline of about 17,000 words (by my estimate) with many scenes' dialogue already written, I'm hoping it will only take inside of a few weeks to finish the chapter. Once the draft is completed, I'm hoping to post the prelude on a Wednesday morning and then post the first act that Friday. As much as I'd like to take the extra week of work time, I do feel uncomfortable saying a prelude is an act in unto itself for posting purposes. This should be a nice compromise.

Anyway, the eight (yeah, eight, I'm not...entirely happy about that myself) acts of chapter six await writing, so I'm going to get to work.

No comments: